lunes, 1 de junio de 2020


Hello! I am Ana.

This year I was in 3ºESO A.

My experience about the bilingual program was really good. Before arrive to the Bilingual Section of my high school, I didn´t know very much of English, but since
 I´m here I learned a lot about the lenguage. In addition, we have done many fun and interesting activities. 

The most difficult was when we has maths in English, because there were some things that we couldn´t learn for giving it in English and because is difficult to learn maths in another lenguage.

I think that the section is good, but I think that it can improved in the activities, we could do more activities related with the subjects that we have this year in English.

For the next year I would like that we can choose the optatives that we like, because there will be optatives that will become obligatories for the bilingual section. 

I hope you like my post, goodbye!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario