lunes, 1 de junio de 2020

My experience as a student in Bilingual class - Nuria Vaca


    Hello!
    I'm Nuria Vaca from the bilingual section of the IES San Roque, and this year I'm in 3º ESO.

    My experience in the bilingual program was brilliant, I still remember when I started. I was too scared because I didn't know almost nothing of English, but this three years I learned a lot.

    The best is that the classes are very pleasant and I have a great time in all of them. Even the exercises of the quarantine are very cool. We did Escape Rooms, Tongue Twisters and a lot funny activities.

    The most difficult was understand some things in some of the subjects, because they are difficult without English, so within English was exasperating.

    I don't think the program could improve much more, it is very well organized. The only thing is that the next year, in 4º of ESO, we have a lot of elective classes and we cannot choose one of them because of a obligatory bilingual class. The fact is that I know people that want to choose other of the optatives but can't, and I don't think that is very fair.

    Finishing, for the next year I will love to continue in bilingual and I hope so.
    Until next time!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario