lunes, 1 de junio de 2020

My experience as a student in Bilingual class- Indira Díaz

Añadir título
Hello, mi name is Indira and I´m a student of the IES San Roque.

This year I was in 3ºESO A , this is my third year as bilingual student.

My experience about the bilingual program is great, I enjoy a lot these class, and when I was in first of ESO I had some doubts about this program, because I though that maybe it will be very difficult for me , but the teachers always help you and they explain  the lesson all the times that you need. 

The best was the last excursion with my bilingual class to Gredos Center. It was a funny experience and we learned a lot of English.

The most difficult was understand some things the first year, because I didn´t  know much English, but in general is easy .

We can do some excursions to countries with native  English people or they can come here.And  we can do expecials things for the bilingual students, with other class of bilingual too.

For the next year I´d like to continue in bilingual and if is posible  I will like to do the excursion to England, but I don´t thing so.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario