lunes, 1 de junio de 2020

My experience as a student in Bilingual class- Nerea

Hello, my name is Nerea Díaz Majado.


This year I was in 3º  ESO A and I was the three years in the bilingüal section.

My experience about the bilingüal program is very good because I think is a good oportunity for all the students and is not difficult. The teachers I have had always help me and my classmates and they do the classes funnier and easier. For other part, we have done many nice activities in this section.

The best of this program was the excursion to Gredos Center. This was a wonderful experience with some of my classmates, teachers and friends and we did a lot of activities in English. But also we have others nice activities like the Proyecta proyect, the Valentine´s Day sweet skewers or the newspaper

I think that are not much things we can improve but I think some classes are so easy so if the teachers do the classes a little bit more difficul, we will improve the English level in the bilingüal section. As well I know they do everything possible to make all the people feel confortable in class.

For next year I would like do a trip to other country with my classmates but I know that is difficult with this situation. Also I would like continue in this program because I like it a lot. 

Bye and good week!!💗

1 comentario:

  1. Thanks for your nice words Nerea. You are such a polite girl!

    ResponderEliminar